HOME zz|zz MEMORIAL zz|zz BIO's zz|zz TEACHER TRIBUTE zz|zz CONTACT zz|zz UPDATE
______________________________________________________________________________________




Search this Blog

Custom Search

Monday, August 8, 2011

3rd Annual 2011 Class Picnic


Everyone had a great time and lots of great food at the picnic on Saturday August 6th. I hope others will agree. 12 Classmates attended the BBQ in a shady Bowery at Watkins Park in Brigham City. There was plenty of good food including grilled hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken. A Green salad, baked bean salad and a fruit pizza pie topped the list. Lots of garnishes, veggie tray, cookies and cake completed the meal all prepared by classmates. Barbara's potluck worked great despite my skepticism. Hope to hear comments from others but it looked like the picnic was a complete success for fun and renewing friendships complete with great weather. See photo slide show below. Double click it to view more class photos online.



Here is a list of those that came: Larry Caldwell, Karen Johnson Tam, Barbara Bywater Stokes, Gary & Jana Dunn, Lily Portz, Michael & Gloria Burcham Taylor, Lynn & DeAnna Cheney Hulme, Ray & Elizabeth Richman Taylor, Karen Richards Jensen, Steve Yates, Michael Shelby and Bob Holmes.
Hope to see all of these and more next year when the picnic event will move to September and be located at the Box Elder Camp ground. Thanks to all who attended and helped make this picnic a success and especially Barbara for her dedication to keep the class of 69 partying thru the next decade and beyond!
(If you are having trouble viewing the text on this page, hold the CTRL key down and tap the + or - key to adjust the zoom)

2 comments:

  1. Ok! I just lost everything I just typed, so I hope I didn't double it!
    I knew I was there in spirit! There I am in the "shadow". LOL! You all look great!! and yes, Gary, I definitely missed out! NO MORE NO MORE!
    Thank you Bob and Barbara so much for all the hard work and for all you do to keep us all informed and TOGETHER!!! I love it! I spent about an hour on this website the other day! It' phenonimal (sp?) haha!
    Hopefully I will see some of you on Peach Days! Love ya all, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Deb! We live for comments like this! I'll make sure Barbara sees your comment!!
    Bob Holmes

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments and suggestions with your name and email. If you are not a member of Google, you can still comment using the Anonymous selection. Message us if you have trouble commenting.