HOME zz|zz MEMORIAL zz|zz BIO's zz|zz TEACHER TRIBUTE zz|zz CONTACT zz|zz UPDATE
______________________________________________________________________________________




Search this Blog

Custom Search

Saturday, September 3, 2011

911 Tribute


This month we pay tribute and commemorate 10 years to those who lost their lives on 09/11/2001. They and the soldiers who have lost their lives fighting terrorism since will not be forgotten. I have collected some photos over the years and would like to share them here. If you have some you would like to share, please send them to the class email address and I will upload them. If you would like to share where you were or what you were doing please make a comment below. Use the anonymous option if you like but please add your name to it. Thanks!
Bob Holmes

(Double click on Slideshow for more viewing options)






 

 Other Links
9/11 - The 10 Year Anniversary
We Will Never Forget
9/11 Tribute
I Believe - A 9/11 Tribute

3 comments:

  1. I was driving to the Real Estate office I worked at and heard about it on the radio so I turned on the TV in the break room when I got there just before the second plane hit the tower. I was the first one there and as the others arrived we just stood there in disbelief as things unfolded on the TV. I felt numb for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add my name to the last post.
    Bob Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are awesome!!! I to remember the day with complete clarity. I was very worried about my family. We live close to the Pentagon. After many hours of trying to call watching the TV everyone arrived home safe late that night...in shock, but safe.
    Jean Hancey

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments and suggestions with your name and email. If you are not a member of Google, you can still comment using the Anonymous selection. Message us if you have trouble commenting.