HOME zz|zz MEMORIAL zz|zz BIO's zz|zz TEACHER TRIBUTE zz|zz CONTACT zz|zz UPDATE
______________________________________________________________________________________




Search this Blog

Custom Search

Sunday, August 16, 2009

5th & 6th Grade School Photos added

I found 2 grade school photos in Barbara's collection at the reunion that we did not have on the class web page and I have added them here with the names. I believe they are from the Lincoln School. They are Mrs Kay's 5th grade and Mr Anderson's 6th grade classes. Let me know if I need to make corrections. There are other photos out there so please send them attached to an email to the class email.
Thanks,
Bob Holmes





(Double click Slides for more options to view individual photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments and suggestions with your name and email. If you are not a member of Google, you can still comment using the Anonymous selection. Message us if you have trouble commenting.