HOME zz|zz MEMORIAL zz|zz BIO's zz|zz TEACHER TRIBUTE zz|zz CONTACT zz|zz UPDATE
______________________________________________________________________________________




Search this Blog

Custom Search

Friday, July 17, 2009

Message from Barbara on Facebook 7/17/09



Barbara Bywater Stokes
I ordered a "purple surprise" for the reunion. I was thinking of ordering a set of pink flamingos (large lawn type) as a door prize, but I think the purple surprise can be enjoyed by more people.

More of the high school is being torn down as we speak/type. It is the section just north of administration and up to the breeze way. I went over and took a few pictures and it really bothers me. Nothing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments and suggestions with your name and email. If you are not a member of Google, you can still comment using the Anonymous selection. Message us if you have trouble commenting.